Cheap Hotels Grimsby
Are you looking for a reasonably-priced hotel in Grimsby?
Holcombe Guest House, a charming bed and breakfast, offers a perfect stay for both solo travelers and larger parties, including families, seeking hotels in Grimsby. Situated in the quaint rural village of Barnetby, it presents a tranquil retreat. This village, steeped in a millennium of history, is an intriguing destination in itself.
We invite you, whether on business or leisure, to experience the warmth and comfort of our guest house. We look forward to ensuring your visit is both memorable and enjoyable.
Enjoy Your Stay
The Holcombe Guest House is a great choice for those looking for reasonably priced, tastefully decorated lodging near Grimsby.
Free WIFI is available in every room, which makes us the perfect choice for businesses bringing their own laptops or families travelling with kids. Additionally, each room features an LCD TV with more than 30 channels.
We have a delicious breakfast as well as dinner and snacks. A continental or hot breakfast is an option for you.
We also serve vegans and those with different dietary requirements. We also offer dinner and evening snacks with reservations Monday through Thursday. Another alternative is packed lunches.
With both single and double rooms with FREE WIFI available, we have accommodation suitable for both individuals and families.
Discover more about our Grimsby Hotel.
Discover the Best Things to Do in Grimsby: A Guide to Local Attractions and Activities
Grimsby, a charming port town on England’s northeast coast, is a treasure trove of attractions and activities. Known for its rich maritime history, vibrant culture, and natural beauty, Grimsby offers a variety of experiences for visitors of all ages. Whether you’re a history buff, nature enthusiast, or simply looking for a delightful day out, Grimsby has something special in store for you.
1. Explore Grimsby’s Maritime Heritage
- Grimsby Fishing Heritage Centre: Delve into the town’s fishing past at this award-winning museum. Experience the life of a 1950s trawlerman and discover Grimsby’s role in the fishing industry.
- National Fishing Heritage Centre: Another must-visit for maritime enthusiasts, this centre offers interactive exhibits and historical insights into the fishing trade.
2. Enjoy the Great Outdoors
- Cleethorpes Beach: Just a stone’s throw from Grimsby, this beautiful beach is perfect for a family day out, offering sandy shores, a lively promenade, and stunning views of the North Sea.
- Peoples Park: This Victorian-era park is an oasis of green in the heart of the town, ideal for a leisurely stroll or a picnic.
3. Cultural Experiences
- Grimsby Auditorium: Catch a show at this modern theatre, which hosts a range of performances from ballet and opera to comedy and musicals.
- Grimsby Minster: A historic landmark, the Minster is known for its stunning architecture and tranquil atmosphere.
4. Family Fun
- The Jungle Zoo: A hit with children, this compact zoo features a variety of animals and offers an up-close experience with wildlife.
- Time Trap Museum: Located in the old Grimsby Town Hall, this museum provides a fun, interactive way to learn about the town’s history.
Unfortunately we do get fully booked, but there are other hotels in the area you can stay at. If we are fully booked then try one of the below
- Royal Hotel
- Bridge Hotel
- Wortley House Hotel
- Royal Inn
- River Don Tavern
- Normanby Hotel